Saturday, January 7, 2012

Writing assignment 2 My Favorite TV Show


My Favorite TV Show

The Vampire Diaries

In every house there is TV, and everyone has a favorite program. My favorite TV show called The Vampire Diaries. "Vampire Diaries" series of quality horror and fantasy and adventure. It is about a beautiful young girl caught between two vampire brothers. The story is about a hero Nina Dobrev in the role of Elena Gilbert, a girl aged 17 years and lost her parents in a tragic car accident, trying to overcome their grief and continue to live with her brother Jeremy for 15 years. With the beginning of the academic year new student join the school called "Stefan Salvatore" attracts the attention of everyone by his cute face and his mystery. Stefan has a brother called “Damon” he is completely different, and wants to influence on Elena. The sequence of events, Elena falls in love with the two Salvatore Brothers.

I love this TV show because it remained me of my favorite movie called “twilight”, in general I like anything about vampire. I discover The Vampire Diaries by my brother he was watching and he told me to see it. It is best TV show ever you should watch it you will love it.




NINA DOBREV
as

ELENA GILBERT


IAN SOMERHALDER
as
DAMON SALVATORE
He is my favorite actor



PAUL WESLEY
as
STEFAN SALVATORE



Thank you and I hope you like it .

3 comments:

  1. yeah i remember this series, my sister used to watch it, it is a nice one :). Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I watch This series it's nice I liked it.

    Nice subject Maitha =)

    ReplyDelete