Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One my favorite movies ..

Hi Girls . . .



I want to share with you guys one of the best movies I've ever seen till know ^^

,
،



Because I'm in an insane addiction with indian movies, naturally my best movie's going to be an indian one.

,
،

,

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai




The movie name meaning is " Somthing happens " and it is a romantic indian movie that

mixed with a comedy flavour, what make from it one of the greatest movies

thats affect on indian movies lovers that released 1998.


The movie starring a group of indian famous actors and actress

Shahruh Khan and Kajol, these two names are enough to make the movie interesting.



This movie won many awards, it was chosen to be the movie of the year and Shahruh Khan awarded as the best actor and Kajol the best actress.

I won't tell you the story, but I advice you to watch it ^^


This is the movie trailer




Hope you like it girls . . .

5 comments:

  1. tom pas ai yo mokorai tomni nagani kia sapeni dhikai :P got it ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's one of my favorite Indian movies.

    it has a good story.

    thanks shamma for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhhhhhhh smajii .. its the 1st part of the song:
    (Tum pass aaye yu muskuraaye..tuma na jaane kya sapne dikhaye...) ;p

    thank Maitha and Afeya

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i'ts a nice movie
    Thanks shamma for the movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love indian movies and Shahruh Khan is my best Actor. I already sow this movies 3 times . It is amazing movie .

    Thanks shamma ^.^

    ReplyDelete